Exclusive Cheap flight travel deals for New York
Vacay Flights offers the cheapest deals and big savings on your plane ticket to New York. We check the lowest airfare for you over the internet and bring to you the best travel deals. Our website is regularly updated, so that you have new and best offers on your flight tickets to New York from all the US Cities. We also send you an alert every time the price of a New York air ticket drops ensuring you never miss out on the best deals.
Which US Cities have flights to New York?
New York enjoys great flight connectivity to several major cities in the US. You can find regular flights from the following US cities to Newark:
- Chicago to New York
- Atlanta to New York
- Miami to New York
- Los Angeles to New York
- Orlando to New York
- Dallas to New York
- San Francisco to New York
- Houston to New York
- Detroit to New York
- San Diego to New York
- Charlotte to New York
- Tampa to New York
Are there airports near New York where flying is cheap?
New York has a number of airports nearby that can offer cheap air travel if you are flexible. Following are the closest airports to New York where you may be able to save big on flight tickets.
- Teterboro Airport, New Jersey: 13 miles from New York
- Westchester County Airport, New York: 29 miles from New York
- Morristown Airport, New Jersey: 26 miles from New York
- Long Island MacArthur Airport, New York: 40 miles from New York
- New Haven Airport, Connecticut: 67 miles from New York
Which are the major airports in New York?
There are many public, private and military-use airports in New York of which John F. Kennedy International Airport is the major airport of the city. Some of the major airports in New York are:
John F. Kennedy International Airport
Queens, NY 11430
Newark Liberty International Airport
3 Brewster Rd, Newark,
NJ 07114, United States
Queens, NY 11371,
New York Stewart International Airport
1180 First Street,
New Windsor, NY12553,
Tips on how to get cheap flight tickets to New York
- Subscribe to our newsletter that sends an alert each time the price of New York flight tickets drops.
- Book your New York flight tickets as early as one or two months.
- Time your searches on Tuesdays, Wednesdays or Saturdays, chances are you’ll find cheaper tickets to New York.
- Travel during the month of February as it is the shoulder season.
The cheapest month to fly to New York is February with an average 15% drop in price.
New York has a number of airlines operating that also offer cheaper flights. Some of the popular airlines with flights to New York are:
- Spirit Airlines
- Delta Airlines
- JetBlue Airlines
The best time to visit New York is from April to June and September to early November. During this time, the weather is pleasant and a variety of activities can be enjoyed. However, if you’re looking for cheap New York flight tickets, February is the ideal month to visit.
Learn about the best places to stay near airports, attractions, and the city centre in New York. Also get information on the cheapest area to find hotels in New York.
- Idlewild Drive
- Brookville Blvd, Rosedale
- Redding Street, Ozone Park
Near Attractions in New York:
- Upper East Side
- Soho & Lower East Side
New York is an eclectic mix of experiences which are worth having. Find out the top things you should know when visiting New York City.
- The most inexpensive and quicker way to reach anywhere in New York is the subway
- New York is home to many attractions; the Empire State Building, Times Square, Rockefeller Centre Observatory, and the Statue of Liberty are amongst the top sites.
- When sightseeing in New York City, a great way to get around and capture views is the East River Ferry that runs down the East River with stops starting in Long Island City in Queens all the way down to the Financial District in lower Manhattan.
- Since sightseeing in New York is expensive, it is wise to get New York City Pass that allows you to visit numerous city attractions, skip wait lines and save on entry fee.
- Don’t confine your sightseeing to just Manhattan. Explore other parts of New York also like Brooklyn and Queens.
Booking a flight to New York and have plans to go sightseeing in the city? Well, here is the list of top attractions that you must not miss in New York.
- The Statue of Liberty
- Central Park
- Rockefeller Center & Top of the Rock Observation Deck
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Times Square
- Brooklyn Flea Market
- Shopping in SoHo
- Williamsburg Bridge
- Bryant Park
- Brooklyn Grange’s Rooftop Farms
- Staten Island Ferry
- Washington Square Park
- St. Patrick’s Cathedral
- Whitney Museum of American Art
- Rose Main Reading Room
- The High Line
- American Museum of Natural History
- One World Observatory
- Wall Street
- The Empire State Building
- Grand Central Terminal
Flying to New York and spending a few extra days in the city?
Here’s the list of the places that you can visit near New York for an amazing experience.
- Greenwich, Connecticut: 35 miles from New York
- Atlantic City, New Jersey: 129 miles from New York
- Baltimore, Maryland: 195 miles from New York
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania: 97 miles from New York
- Boston, Massachusetts: 220 miles from New York
- Niagara Falls: 392 miles from New York
Whether you have meticulously planned your vacation or have made the last minute flight booking to New York, the city is always ready to entertain you with its vibrant and diverse festivals. Here’s the list of some of the most popular festivals in New York.
- Tribeca Film Festival
- NYC LGBT Pride Fest & March
- Museum Mile Festival
- River to River Festival
- Celebrate Brooklyn
- Bryant Park Film Festival
- Fleet Week New York City
- Harlem Week
Ready to book the flight to New York. Well, the insight below can prove to be quite helpful.
Currency: The US Dollar (USD) is used in New York and all of the USA.
Language: English is the primary language used in New York.
Local Transport: The city is served by subways, buses, streetcars, taxis, and ride-sharing services.