Digital Millenium Copyright Act Policy (DMCA)
It is the prioity of us, as website owner, to respond to the notices of alleged copyright infringement. If you feel that your intellectual property rights have been voilated, by any of website users, kindly send us a proper notification via firstname.lastname@example.org. All notices should comply with the notification requirements of the DMCA. You MUST provide the following information:
1. Identify yourself as either:
- The owner of a copyrighted work(s), or
- A person “authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
2. Identify the acclaimed copyrighted work that have been violated.
3. Provide your contact information which includes, your full name, address and telephone number, also the website link.
4. Also, identify the material that is claimed to be violating or to be the subject of the violating activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled by sending the team, via email the exact location of the violating file with the exact link
(For more details on the information required for valid notification, see 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3).)
You should be aware that, under the DMCA, claimants who will mislead us in concern to copyright voilation will be liable for damages incurred as a result of the removal or blocking of the material, court costs, and attorneys fees.
A proper notification MUST contain the information above, or it will be IGNORED.
Kindly allow us the time atleast 2 business days for an email response.