Exclusive Cheap Flight Travel Deals for Charlotte
Book your air tickets to Charlotte with Vacay Flights and be sure to get unimaginably low fares. With us, the cheap flight travel deals are not just available for the advanced flight bookings but you can even find the best last-minute travel deals and discounts to Charlotte from any city in the US. The flight booking to Charlotte at low rates is quick and simple when you choose Vacay Flights.
Which US Cities have flights to Charlotte?
Charlotte enjoys good flight connectivity to US cities by airways. Following are some of the top US cities with flights to Charlotte:
- Los Angeles to Charlotte
- Boston to Charlotte
- Washington DC to Charlotte
- Orlando to Charlotte
- Philadelphia to Charlotte
- New york to Charlotte
- Minneapolis to Charlotte
- Atlanta to Charlotte
- Dallas to Charlotte
- Miami to Charlotte
- Detroit to Charlotte
- Houston to Charlotte
- San Diego to Charlotte
Are there airports near Charlotte where flying is cheap?
Charlotte has two airports nearby with cheaper air tickets. If you are flexible, you might save big on flight tickets to these nearby airports to Charlotte.
- Greenville Spartanburg International Airport: 84 miles from Charlotte Douglas International Airport
- Piedmont Triad International Airport: 102 miles from Charlotte Douglas International Airport
Which are the major airports in Charlotte?
Charlotte Douglas International Airport is the primary airport for both commercial and military use in the Charlotte metropolitan area which is located at a distance of approx 6 miles from the city’s central business district. The address is as follows:Charlotte Douglas International Airport
5501 Josh Birmingham Pkwy,
Charlotte, NC 28208,
Tips on how to get cheap flight tickets to Charlotte
- Sign-up for flight alerts to get notified when the prices of Charlotte flight tickets drop.
- Book your flight tickets to Charlotte at least 5 weeks before departure in order to get the best deals, offers and discounts.
- If possible, try flying to Charlotte on Fridays as best deals are generally found on this day of the week.
- Travel to Charlotte during the shoulder season i.e., September to November when you will get the cheapest airfare.
From March to May and September to November: the shoulder season when Charlotte sees prices of air tickets dipping to their lowest levels.
Charlotte is well-connected by a number of airlines that not only offer regular flights with cheaper air fare as well. Some of the popular airlines with flights to Charlotte are:
- American Airlines
- United Airlines
- Delta Airlines
Charlotte is a year-round destination with every season offering something to the tourists. However, the months between March and May are the best time to visit Charlotte as the weather is pleasant and amazing to enjoy a variety of activities.
Learn about the top locations to find hotels in Charlotte. Following are the best areas near airports, attractions, and the city centre to stay in Charlotte:
- Westpark Drive
- Little Rock Road
- Cascade Pointe Boulevard
- Ayrsley Town Blvd
- Cooper Way
- Yorkmont Road
- South Tryon Street
- Scott Futrell Drive
- North Tryon Street
- Queen City Drive
- Arco Corporate Drive
- Sloan Drive
- Coliseum Centre Drive
Near Attractions in Charlotte
- E Trade Street
- Red Oak Blvd
- Northlake Mall Dr
- Ballantyne Corporate Place
- Ohio Street
- North LaSalle Street
- Touhy Avenue
- W Kinzie Street
Charlotte leaves you spoiled for choice with its amazing sights and experiences. Here’s what you must know about Charlotte.
- Charlotte is home to the world’s largest man-made whitewater river: U.S National Whitewater Center. On being here you can either enjoy adrenaline rush rafting or simply sit and relax amidst the beauty.
- Craft culture in the city is a way of life. From craft beer to craft cocktails, craft sodas to craft coffee they make all things right from the scratch putting a unique spin on them. So get you hands on these crafted products.
- When in Charlotte, you will be greeted warmly by the strangers and see them genuinely care for you. This would make your Charlotte experience worth remembering.
- The city is considered to be the Pimento Cheese Capital of the World. Make sure you don’t leave the city without relishing the delicious pimento cheese fries, pimento cheese topped burgers or any other pimento cheese dish of your choice.
- Charlotte has a Historic Dairy Queen located on Wilkinson Blvd. A peculiar logo featuring an Eskimo holding an ice cream cone makes it hard to miss. So make a stop here to taste the sweetness of history.
Booked your flight ticket to Charlotte? Now learn about the top attractions in Charlotte for your best travel experience.
- Little Sugar Creek Greenway
- Discovery Place
- NASCAR Hall of Fame
- U.S National Whitewater Center
- The Mint Museum
- Wells Fargo History Museum
- Levine Center For the Arts
- BB&T Ballpark
- Freedom Park
- Romare Bearden Park
- Wing Haven
- Lake Norman
- McDowell Nature Center and Preserve
- Carowinds (amusement park)
- Shopping at 7th Street Public Market
- Amelie’s French Bakery & Cafe
- The Sleepy Poet Antiques Mall