Exclusive Cheap Flight Travel Deals For Chicago to New York:
At Vacay Flights, we not only offer the best routes and deals for flights from Chicago to New York but also make sure you get to travel on the best dates. We guarantee you the cheapest flights from Chicago to New York and make sure that you get an alert every time the airfare of Chicago to New York drops. Be it non-stop or last-minute flights from Chicago to New York, we are here to assist in every situation.
Chicago to New York Route Information
- What is the flight travel distance between Chicago and New York?
The travel distance from Chicago to New York is approx 733 miles.
- What is the average flight travel time between Chicago and New York?
The average travel time a direct flight to New York from Chicago takes is 2 h 07 min.
- Which airlines fly between Chicago and New York?
There are a number of airlines that operate regular flights from Chicago to New York. Some of the top airlines on Chicago to New York route are:
- American Airlines
- United Airlines
- Frontier Airlines
- Spirit Airlines
- Delta Airlines
- JetBlue Airlines
- Southwest Airlines
- Alaska Airlines
- Which is the cheapest day of the week?
The cheapest flight deals for Chicago to New York are generally found on Thursday.
- How many weekly flights are there between Chicago and New York?
There are around 565 flights operating between Chicago and New York every week.
Things to know before flying from Chicago to New York
Here’s all the useful insight into booking flights from Chicago to New York. Learn about the low season, daily flights, peak season for the hassle-free booking of air tickets from Chicago to New York.
- At what time the earliest flight departs from Chicago to New York ?
The earliest flight from Chicago to New York departs around 5:00AM.
- At what time the last flight departs from New York to Chicago?
The last flight from New York to Chicago departs around 8:30 PM.
- Which is the peak season to travel from Chicago to New York?
The months between November and January are considered to be the high season to travel from Chicago to New York.
- Which is the low season to travel from Chicago to New York?
February is considered to be the low season for traveling from Chicago to New York with an average 31% drop in price.
- How many daily flights are there from Chicago to New York?
There are as many as 80 daily flights from Chicago to New York.
- How many direct airlines fly from Chicago to New York?
There are around 11 direct airlines connecting Chicago to New York.
Why should you visit New York?
There are a plethora of reasons why you should visit New York City at least once in a lifetime. Here are some of them:
- world’s best museums and art galleries
- public parks
Book Cheap Flights From Chicago to New York with Vacay Flights
At Vacay Flights, we do the price checks of various airlines flying from Chicago to New York and guarantee you the cheapest air tickets that come with great deals and exciting offers. Booking flights with us is simple, quick and best of all as we notify you every time the price of Chicago to New York flight tickets drop so that you don’t miss any chance of grabbing the offer. Trust us when planning to fly from Chicago to New York, as we will deliver you the best ever travel experience.
- What are the airports in Chicago?
Chicago O’Hare International Airport
0000 W O’Hare Ave, Chicago,
IL 60666, United States Chicago Midway International Airport
5700 S Cicero Ave, Chicago,
IL 60638, United States Chicago Rockford International Airport
2 Airport Cir, Rockford,
IL 61109, United States Chicago Dupage County Airport
2700 International Dr, West Chicago,
IL 60185, United States Chicago Palwaukee Airport
1020 Plant Rd, Wheeling,
IL 60090, United States
- What are the airports in New York?
John F. Kennedy International Airport
Queens, NY 11430,
United States LaGuardia Airport
Queens, NY 11371,
United States Newark Liberty International Airport
3 Brewster Rd, Newark,
NJ 07114, United States New York Stewart International Airport
1180 First Street,
New Windsor, NY12553,
- Which are the three popular flights from Chicago to New York?
There are a number of airlines that operate regular flights between Chicago and New York. The three popular airline from Chicago to New York are:
- United Airlines
- Spirit Airlines
- Frontier Airlines
- What is the duration of flight from Chicago to New York?
It takes around 2 h 07 mins to fly from Chicago to New York.
- Sign-up for our newsletter and get notified every time the airfares of Chicago to New York drops.
- Try booking your flight tickets as early as 1-2 months to avail the best deals and discounts.
- If possible, try to book your tickets on Thursday as the cheapest flight deals are found on this day of the week.
- Travel during the month of February as it is the low season and lands you a cheaper airfare.
Frontier Airlines has the cheapest flights to New York.
- 3 LCD TV
- Free WIFI
- News Papers
- Charging Point
- Soft Drinks
- Hot Chocolates
- Premium Liquor/variety Of Appetisers (veg/non-veg)
- Medical Facilities
- Booths to assist the tourist
- Telephone Booths
- Drinking Fountain
- Special Assistance Vehicles
Currency: The US Dollar (USD) is used in New York.
Language: English is the primary language spoken in New York.
Local Transport: Getting around New York City is convenient with yellow taxis, buses, subway/underground metro, local trains, and ferry.
The months from April to June and September to early November are considered to be the best time to visit New York. During this time, the weather is pleasant and a variety of activities can be enjoyed.
May is the best month to visit New York as you can spend most of the time outdoors without the summer crowd.
- Tribeca Film Festival
- NYC LGBT Pride Fest & March
- Museum Mile Festival
- River to River Festival
- Celebrate Brooklyn
- Bryant Park Film Festival
- Fleet Week New York City
- Harlem Week
If you are booking flights from Chicago to New York and plan to go sightseeing in the city, there are a number of attractions that you cannot afford to miss.
- The Statue of Liberty
- Central Park
- Rockefeller Center & Top of the Rock Observation Deck
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Brooklyn Flea Market
- Williamsburg Bridge
- Brooklyn Grange’s Rooftop Farms
- Staten Island Ferry
- Washington Square Park
- Whitney Museum of American Art
- Rose Main Reading Room
- The High Line
- American Museum of Natural History
- Times Square
- One World Observatory
- Wall Street
- Patrick’s Cathedral
- Bryant Park
- The Empire State Building
- Grand Central Terminal
- Shopping in SoHo